Licensed Fabricator Conference 2019
Become a Licensed Fabricator
As a Bradnam’s Windows & Doors licensed fabricator, you’ll unleash the full resources of an industry leader in manufacturing. We’re committed to making your business a success by giving you access to reliable supply chains, innovative products, advanced production systems, quality tools, customised business software and business experts.
We’re continually expanding our product range with the most competitive, manufacturing-friendly and innovative products on the market.
As a licensed fabricator, you’ll have full access to continuously improved product design and technologies.
All new products are tested in our in-house NATA accredited testing facilities to ensure they meet the Australian standards.
Our product range is divided into three platforms, Essential, Signature and Commercial, with each platform targeting specific market segments.
This industry-first platform strategy offers you several manufacturing efficiencies and advantages:
- Architectural symmetry throughout the three platforms
- Shared componentry, extrusions and assembly methods
- Consistent product quality via smart design and assembly techniques
- Increase product offering to market without increasing the supply chain complexity
We have made significant investments in the research and development of high-performance systems.
Our Smart Solutions range satisfies energy, acoustic, bushfire, cyclonic and security requirements in the industry. They are designed to augment our range of aluminium windows and doors.
Some of the possible benefits of Smart Solution products:
- keep homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- minimise noise from the outside
- lower electricity bills
- meet Australian Standards for bushfire prone areas
CAVITY SLIDING DOOR |
SANCTUARY 28 PROJECTS
CORNER BI FOLD DOOR |
CORNER SLIDING DOOR |
IMAGE GLASS WARDROBE DOOR
Do You Want To Grow Your Business?